A one of a kind tea cosy with two fabric coasters.
Made from Notting Hill, a fabric collection full of florals, ginghams, and union jack flags.
This cosy has a strip quilted body with plaid binding and white lining.
Comes with two coordinating quilted coasters that have a moisture barrier between the layers.
We’ve added an additional layer of made-in-the-USA Insul-Brite® to ensure your tea stays at a sipping temperature way longer.
Tea cosy measures about 12" tall, 28" around at the widest point. Fits up to a 6 cup teapot.
Fabric coasters are 5.5" x 5.5" and have a moisture barrier between the layers.
If you are even mildly interested in the temperature of your tea, consider an Aunt Henri Incredibly Serious Tea Cosy before you brew your next pot!
- Traditional fabric tea cosies are lined with a layer of polyester or cotton batting to slow down the cooling of your pot. We’ve added an additional layer of made-in-the-USA Insul-Brite® to ensure your tea stays at a sipping temperature way longer.
- Insul-Brite® consists of hollow, polyester fibers needle-punched through a non-woven substrate and through a reflective metalized poly film. The hollow fibers resist conduction while the reflective metalized poly film resists radiant energy. The hot energy is reflected back to its source, keeping your tea hotter longer.
- Our dome style cosies create a lovely warm haven for your pot, so warm in fact, you may need a pot holder to pour your tea!
- All Incredibly Serious Tea Cosies are bespoke and made from high quality 100% quilting cotton.
- Designed & Made by Aunt Henri